Guidelines & Practices
Guidelines & Practices (Updated January 2020)
- Due to liability issues, delivery crews are not permitted to bring equipment into private residences.
- Standard delivery hours are from 6am-6pm Monday-Saturday. Additional fees may be incurred for deliveries and pickups requested outside of our standard delivery hours. Deliveries and/or pickups required within specified time frames, Sundays or Holidays may also be subject to additional fees.
- Deliveries are to be made to a dock, door, garage or locale that is immediately accessible by our trucks. If delivery requires a long carry, stairs or an elevator, additional portage fees may apply.
- Customer agrees to have the event site clean and properly prepared for the delivery and installation or dismantling and retrieval of rental items. Additional charges may be incurred for any delays encountered or additional labor performed by Idaho Tents & Events resulting from event site delays.
- Setup and tear down of tables and chairs is not included with the delivery. For an additional fee, setup and tear down can be done if pre-arranged with Idaho Tents & Events. A diagram of the event layout and on-site contact person is required if labor will be supplied by Idaho Tents & Events.