Guidelines & Practices
Guidelines & Practices (Updated January 2019)
- Due to liability issues, delivery crews are not permitted to bring equipment into private residences.
- Standard delivery hours are from 8am-5pm Monday-Saturday. Additional fees may be incurred for deliveries and pickups requested outside of our standard delivery hours. Deliveries and/or pickups required within specified time frames, or on holidays may also be subject to additional fees based on the time of year. Contact us for more information on our delivery rates.
- Deliveries are to be made to a dock, door, garage or locale that is immediately accessible by our trucks. If delivery requires a long carry or flights of stairs, additional portage fees may apply.
- Customer agrees to have the event site clean and properly prepared for the delivery and installation or dismantling and retrieval of rental items. Additional charges may be incurred for any delays encountered or additional labor performed by Idaho Tents & Events resulting from event site delays.
- Setup and tear down of tables and chairs is not included with the delivery. For an additional fee, setup and tear down can be done if pre-arranged with Idaho Tents & Events. A diagram of the event layout and on-site contact person is required if labor will be supplied by Idaho Tents & Events.
- Changes (reductions and deletions) can be made up until noon 72 hours before delivery or customer pick up. After that orders are packed and staged and cannot be reduced without a restocking fee.
- Specialty linen, toppers, napkins, etc. must have final counts in no later than 14 days prior to delivery or in-store pick up.
- Additions will be accepted until 5pm the day before delivery and will be packed and invoiced as a separate order. Additional items will be subject to availability.
- Orders may be cancelled with more than 72 hours notice without any penalty.
- A restocking fee of 40% may be assessed to all items cancelled less than three days prior to scheduled delivery or customer pickup date.
- Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a 100% re-stocking fee.
- Any on-site cancellations of items delivered will be subject to a 100% re-stocking fee. If cancellation occurs after items have already been unloaded, customer will be subject to a 100% re-stocking fee.
- Last minute calls for tents will be subject to availability and time restraints due to the excessive demand for tents in inclement weather.